Valid: January 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018
Forensic Animation Fee Schedule:
The costs associated with forensic animation and modeling can vary greatly. We offer several fee schedules to fit the needs and budget constraints for a wide scope of projects based on their complexity and the general level of detail they require. For certain cases, we offer a shared risk option that collects a small fee upfront and where payment for the balance of the project is dependent upon the outcome of your case. We are always available to discuss your case and provide a free initial cost estimate regardless of the size or scope of the project.
1. Video Post Production: Billed in .25 hour increments
2. Still Image Graphics: Billed in .25 hour increments
3. 30% Initiating Fee (due upon acceptance of proposal)
4. Balance due at delivery
5. Rendering: $20/sec of Animated Content
* Note: Architectural modeling, rendering and design are billed on a per project basis.
** Note: A non-refundable retainer fee of $1,000 is required for a detailed case review, treatment proposal, and fixed cost estimate (applies to forensic work only).
1. Deliverables. As stated on Proposal.
2. Payment. Thirty percent initiating fee with acceptance of order. Balance due upon delivery. Monthly service charge of 3% is payable on all overdue balances. The grant of any license or right of copyright is conditioned on receipt of full payment.
3. Estimates. The fees and expenses shown are estimates only. Final fees and expenses shall be shown when invoice is rendered. Client's oral approval shall be obtained for any increases in fees or expenses that exceed the original estimate up to and including 15%. Clients written approval shall be obtained for any increase in fees or expenses over the original of more than 15%.
4. Changes and Schedule. Client shall be responsible for making additional payments for changes requested by Client in original assignment. However, no additional payment shall be made for changes required to conform to the original assignment description. The Client shall offer Perspective Media Group the first opportunity to make any changes. All fees and costs are based on work performed during regular working hours. Overtime, rush, holiday and weekend work necessitated by Client's directive is billed in addition to fees quoted. Perspective Media Group’s ability to meet deadlines is predicated upon the Clients' provision of all necessary information and approvals in a timely manner.
5. Expenses. Client shall reimburse Perspective Media Group for all expenses arising from this assignment, including the payment of any sales taxes due on this assignment. Reimbursable expenses will include a 10% markup.
6. Cancellation. In the event of cancellation of this assignment, ownership of all copyrights and the original artwork shall be retained by Perspective Media Group and a cancellation fee for work completed, based on the contract price and expenses already incurred, shall be paid by the Client.
7. Ownership of Artwork. Perspective Media Group retains ownership of all original artwork, whether preliminary or final, and the Client shall return such artwork within thirty (30) days of use.
8. Credit Lines. Perspective Media Group shall receive a credit line with any editorial usage.
9. Releases. Client shall indemnify Perspective Media Group against all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, due to uses for which no release was requested in writing or for uses that exceed authority granted by a release.
10. Modifications. Modifications of the Agreement must be written, except that the invoice may include, and the Client shall pay, fees or expenses that were orally authorized in order to progress promptly with the work.
11. Arbitration. Any disputes in excess of $300.00 arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to binding arbitration before the Joint Ethics Committee or a mutually agreed upon arbitrator pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The Arbitrator's award shall be final and judgment may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The Client shall pay all arbitration and court costs, reasonable attorney's fees and legal interest on any award of judgment in favor of Perspective Media Group.
12. The above terms incorporate Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
13. Code of Fair Practice. The Client and Perspective Media Group agree to comply with the provisions of the Code of Fair Practice, a copy of which may be obtained from the Joint Ethics Committee, P.O. Box 179, Grand Central Station, N.Y., NY, 10017.
14. Acceptance of terms. The signature of both parties shall evidence acceptance of these terms.